I feel like that poor fella that had to push a giant boulder up a mountain everyday. Still, it could have been worse, I could have been chained to that same boulder and had birds peck out my liver everyday. Some times you have to have a positive mental attitude. Prometheus would have given his right arm for the boulder pushing gig. Even though that would have made it very difficult indeed.
Instructions for digging like a machine all day:
- Prepare yourself mentally.
- Set up an ipod playlist with songs that make you happy.
- Find your spade.
- Find your sun cream.
- Find your Dad. (He's helping)
- Make sure you have plenty of fluids to drink.
- Dig for a while. Stop. Drink. Repeat.
Digging with me today were:
- The Libertines - Up the bracket
- Elvis Costello - Armed Forces
- Jackson Browne - Live Acoustic Vol1
- Rolling Stones - Exile on Main Street
I also invented snail baseball (home run derby version) and slug skating. Hey, I was bound to go a little bit nuts!
Pictures on next blog.