Tuesday 13 April 2010

'Erbs man!

The bed is really taking off this year.

(pics to follow)
After my tentative but determined start the bed will be fuller and busier this year.

(pics to follow)

More Thyme, more Sage, more Chives and more Parsley. This is the stuff I use all the time.

(pics to follow)

The Lavender bit the icy bullet this year so that's coming out. Don't look.

(pics to follow)

The Tarragon survived the icy blasts from the East this winter much to my surprise and delight. I think I will propagate this one this year.

(pics to follow)

The Rosemary is looking quite chipper following its winter surgery.

(pics to follow)

Some of the space I will use for pots. I've got some coriander hardening off outside. That will stay on buckets as the slugs love this stuff.

(pics to follow)

The mint is one I bought for my pea soup I made for our come dine with me extravaganza. Yes we did a CDWM.


Anyway, The Mint I had was dying and I bought this one in Sainsbury’s and kept this one in the bucket over wintered in the green house. It survived and I hope that it will grow a little faster now that it's in its final position. You have to keep these bucket bound or the mint will just take over every where.

(pics to follow)

Sweet pea Jungle has been started off in route trainers so I'll have my summer fence in position in a couple of weeks.

(pics to follow)

No comments: